Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bri starts kindergarten!

Bri started kindergarten on Wed. - I'm just now having the time to do a post about it!She picked out this "High School Musical" shirt for the first day of school on the Wal-Mart clearance rack for $5. Good job honey - great choice!!
She was thrilled about these sandals we bought in PA; she could hardly wait for school to start so she could wear them!
This is Bri at her desk! When I was ready to leave I went back for one more kiss. She just pushed me away and said, "Mom, GO!" So, I guess she doesn't need me as much as I think she does?!
We went on a "Hannah Montana" backpack hunt! This was the PERFECT one! She seems too little to be into all these big girl things?! Also, notice the hair? Bri insisted on curls that morning - she would love it curled everyday!
I'm so glad the Callie is in Bri's class - I think they are SO dang cute!
Bri and her Grandma Penny!! She thinks the world of her Grandma! I always ask Penny, "How does it feel to be LOVED?!"
Me and my Breezy girl! She is so spunky and sweet at the same time. Bri is my little LOVE! She loves to be held, hugged, kissed, have her back tickled... I'm going to miss her very much during the day.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bri... Darling, there's no other words to describe her. You, Ness, where is the post with the new hair cut? Your hair is darling. I need to get an appointment with Kristi, am I too late?
Miss you soooooooo much!

Niels and Kayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Schimmy said...

Bri is so beautiful! I love having her and Callie in my primary class. I need to find out what type of curlers you use for her hair, they work so good. Plus, I love your hair cut Vanessa!

Niels and Kayla said...

Bri is just beautiful! that girl is so fashionable! i love it haha i wish they had those shoes in my size :) Cute new hair too Vanessa!

Aleisha said...

She is adorable.

Marie Holmes said...

Cute Breezy! It's hard to have them start school. But look how happy she looks!
Good Luck Bri. Sure love you!
Love, Mer & Lyssa

mike and bri smith said...

She looks like a little doll. I love it !!!! Enjoy kindergarten Bri.

Laura and her boys! said...

Oh she looks adorable and beautiful! She totally gets her looks from her mom!