Friday, August 1, 2008

Our apartment in PA!

My main drive for doing a blog is to keep a scrapbook/journal to print off for my family!! I wanted to include some apartment pictures for my kids to remember our fun summer! This is my kids and I favorite place in our apartment - our closet! I keep a mattress in it to sleep on after I work and when I'm home my big kids sleep in it! Mike and I love when they sleep in there because they will usually sleep until 10 or so! We are on the worst schedule out here - go to bed around midnight and wake up at 9 or 10! What a life we have! They have played many a hide-and-go-seek game in there and Bella also sleeps in there when we have company! Thank goodness for big closets!!This is our dining room (rented furniture included!) Notice Mike's countdown chart in the background? Every night we add our stickers for how many sales he got that day!

Here's our family room - remember our furniture I pulled out of the garbage can - here's a refresher! In the background you can see our deck!
The kitchen.... I have loved living simply! One mixing bowl - one spoon - 6 forks - no extras - just what we NEED!
Bo and Bri's room. They have been awesome sharing a room! Bo has loved having a TV in his room to play game cube - his cousin, Vince begs to play Spiderman whenever he comes over!
If there is one thing I have learned here it's that I don't need STUFF to make me happy! I've never been happier then in my little apartment! I have loved being in smaller quarters with my family! I have loved having a small box of toys and seeing my kids being creative to find things to do! I could live like this - dirty carpet and all - I'm just as happy (if not more) then I am in my dream home in St. George!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: