Monday, May 26, 2008

Twin Towers





























Here's just a few pictures I found of the old NY skyline with the original twin towers. I found a couple pictures that say they are "proposed" photos for the new twin towers. At ground zero there are 2 huge banners that say, "Twin Towers 2012," it sounds like they are a go to me?! Anyway, whatever they decide will be better then a hole in the ground! I think America needs to show the world that we were not defeated! We need to show that we will build them back even better then the first time!! (So, that was a little patriotic - I just can't help it after going there!)

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Looks like so much fun. New York is such a fun place. I want to go back there with Rob....there is just so much culture. I love the Broadway shows, historical sites, and just the hustle and bustle of it all. So fun! We were actually in New York and went to the twin towers the Spring before 9/11 happened. To watch the video of when we were there and remember how amazingly big and tall those buildings were and to watch them come down in that horrible way was unbelievable. I'm sure it was a different feeling to be at ground zero. Such a great learning experience for your kids too.
So much fun to hear all that's been going on!

Krista said...

Vanessa,
Hey its Krista from DRMC. What are you doing in Philadelphia? I'm in NYC so maybe I will see you sometime when you come back to visit. Plus I'm planning a trip to Philly to see the sites there in July.