Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy 11th Anniversary!

My present for our anniversary from Mikey!! I love it! I didn't know if we would be able to go out for our anniversary this year - but Jordon and Mandy came to the rescue!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! We went on our second date - to Red Lobster! We didn't even leave until after 10:30 (because Mike and Jeriah work so late!) It was worth it! I LOVE being with my Mikey (Jeriah and Tam aren't bad either)!

I'm going to die without Mike for a whole month! He is the love of my life - he has worked SO hard for our family out here! He doesn't complain - he's SO helpful with the kids and the apartment despite being so tired! He looks out for me - he's mindful of MY feelings and needs! I LOVE YOU HONEY! I can't believe it's been 11 years - I'm SO blessed!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Aleisha said...

Happy Anniversary! 11 years is awesome. You two look so cute together.

L and T said...

great camera choice! I bet you are loving it. see you soon

Jordan and Mandy said...

You guys need to go out more often, so we can babysit your kids more! we have so much fun with them, they are way to cute and a lot of fun to play with... maybe next time you could go out just a little bit earlier so we can play with bella and archie too!