Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Look at my artists!!

Bo and Bri have been taking art lessons from one of the APX salesman's wives, Brittany. Brittany is an art major doing an internship in NYC this summer while her husband sales in Philly!! My kids look SO forward to their lessons - Brittany is SO cute with them! Bo wants to be an artist when he grows up - I, of course, think he has natural talent! Bri has also gotten very good! I didn't know if she would like the lessons - she enjoys it just as much (if not more) then Bodie!!
Look at Bo's - see Central Park and the big buildings?! Isn't that good? One thing I have loved about being out here are the things my kids have learned! I love that they can paint NYC with things they have actually seen!!
This one Breezy's! Isn't that good for a little four year old? (Brittany helped her with the car!!) It's been fun to have something for them to look forward to every week! Thanx Brittany! We have 3 things on our walls now - a calendar and 2 paintings from two cute kids!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Cassie said...

I love it! They really are good artists.

Niels and Kayla said...

oh my goodness! That is so neat, i didnt know brittany did lessons for them, that is so awesome! good job bodie and bri!!!

Laura and her boys! said...

Such a great idea! You always need something to look forward to.

Schimmy said...

Vanessa-
I finally figured out how to post on our blog page. Hope you don't mind I added your page on my friends list. Check out our family at http://schimbeck-fam.blogspot.com/

I can't wait for Brie to come back and join our primary class. We all miss her very much.

Kristal

Rhi said...

Oh my goodness, you guys get to do a lot of fun things. I love the paintings, great job. I'm so excited you will be back next month!

Melissa said...

It's fun to check your blog--I can't believe how much fun you are having--Melissa

Brittany Noelle Scott said...

It has been so much fun and I look forward to our lessons too! You have two cute kids Vanessa. I'm more subjective than you, but you're right, they are talented! :) Sorry I couldn't stop by yesterday, I forgot that we hadn't even had dinner yet and then the time flew.