Friday, August 1, 2008

I'll miss this...

As my days wind down in PA I keep thinking of things I'll miss here! Funny because I think Mike's ready to come home and he's the one staying - I'm not ready to come at all and I'm the one coming!! This is the library where we take our kids - isn't it darling?Our kids call this the "wooden park." It has a million things for kids to play on. When we moved here it was still VERY cold and the pool wasn't open. We went to this park nearly everyday!
On our way to the park, bank, library and Wal-Mart - we pass this house. I love it! Mostly I love the first flag of our country they have hanging on the porch!
We call this the "Sacred Grove." We drive through this to get to Wal-Mart and the bank. Can you believe the beauty? It's NEVER ENDING!!
Just right on the road - an everyday drive. Bo said, "Mom, I bet they people here breath really good because of all the oxygen!"
There's trees, trees and more trees!! Gorgeous!!

I don't know that I'll miss this - I just can't imagine not having use my GPS everywhere I go! I've just gotten brave enough that I don't think I need it to get to work! We have LOVED it - honestly don't know what we would have done without it!!
Late nights at Tam's - the kids watching a video we rented on Pay-per-view.... I'm not sure what I'll do without Tam - I seriously die over her! We have always been close - I have always loved Tam - but now, we are forever BONDED! The thought of her moving to Indiana makes me want to break down and lose it!! :( I'll miss her so much - it hurts to think about it!!
Tam baking cookies (and me pretending to help) while we wait for Mike and Jeriah to get home! She is the BEST cookie maker!! This is recipe from Jaime's blog! A little cookie dough - just browned with a chocolate pressed in the middle (right when you pull it out of the oven!!) We have made cookies more times then I care to admit!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Erin said...

I love these memory posts. So sad you're leaving already. I will be sad to leave, too. I should take pics like this, too, because I will miss it here. When I opened your blog Levi said, "Lella!"