Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm losing it!!

Late night blog fixes at work - when you're functioning as a single mom and you're on your third night in a row at work are NOT a good idea!! Tonight I fiddled TOO much with my blog and lost a TON of my blog - as you can see! I need a favor... I now need to redo my blog list (along with a lot of other things). If you're reading this please leave me a comment so I can add ya to my list. I'm a little bothered by this mishap - not quite sure how to fix it - hopefully I can figure it out!!

Life as a single mom for a week hasn't been TOO bad - if I wasn't trying to work full time it would be NO problem! I know that what Mike is going through isn't a picnic... he's working his tail off trying to get 100 before the end of August - it will be close! The kids and I have been home 6 nights and I have worked three of them - the saying, "It takes a village to raise a child" is true in my case! This week it has taken my cul-de-sac - and lots of GREAT family - to raise mine! Thank you SO much Shauna, Genis, Kristy, Julie, Dad and Sher, Risa, Brenty, Loudie, Penny and Gordon for watching my kiddos this week!! Only 3 more weeks until Mikey is back and life gets normal again!! My kids are actually thrilled when I have to go to work now. When I came out in my scrubs tonight Bri asked me, "Who do we get to sleep with tonight?" Please keep me, my kids, Mike and my blog in your prayers! :)

9 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Hey Vanessa, I hope you get it fixed!isabe

Marcae said...

That is so frustrating. Believe me, I have had my mis-haps with my blog many times. Hopefully, you can figure it out.

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

You poor thing. i have always been scared to change my blog background because i heard that you might loose stuff.
For being a single mother your house looks really nice:) Hang in there vanessa.

Laura and her boys! said...

Don't forget to put me on your list! It was great to see you at back to school night, but I'm sure going to miss your blogs about all the cool places and adventures your family has been having!

mike and bri smith said...

we had so much fun hanging out with you guys. The BIG boys are so cute when they get together.

jeny said...

I've learned to just leave it alone. Anytime I have tried to change my blog...everything gets erased. Good Luck!

Niels and Kayla said...

good luck, blogger can be confusing, but im happy you made it home safe and sound! niels has to travel home alone as well, so maybe mike and him can follow eachother or something?? it was fun to get to know you! talk to ya later!

Niels and Kayla said...

oh and if you need another invite to our private blog, email me at kayla_hendrickson@live.com and i will send you a new invite

Aleisha said...

I am sorry that happened. I did that too. Every time I try to change the look of my blog, all the things on the right column get erased. I don't know how to avoid that. Let me know if you find out. Good luck with the kids. Bo looked so cute at his first day of school. Thanks for your comment on my blog. You are so sweet. My Mom let me borrow her camera for a while. Maybe I could buy your old one. I don't expect you to just give it to me. That is way too kind of ya. Anyway, let me know. Love ya!