Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Uuuuggghhhh! Gross!!

This morning when I woke Bri up for Ballet the first thing out of her mouth was, "Mom, some people eat their sleepy buggars.... Some people LIKE ME!" Good thing I wasn't nauseous - I would have lost it right then and there!!

_____________________________________________________________________
On the way home with our carpool the conversation went to marriage and kissing. Notice that Bri is the minority - she LOVES this because it automatically makes her the center of attention! All the boys were saying they wanted to marry her. Bri was having a hard time deciding who to marry until Porter said, "I'll kiss you on the mouth!" Carson said, "I'll kiss you on the cheek!" Bri said, "Okay, I'll marry you if you'll only kiss me on the cheek!"
*The final decision ended up to marry none of them "if you're all just going to fight over me!"

____________________________________________________________________

Bri is STAR OF THE WEEK this week - she's in HEAVEN! She said, "I got to tell them ALL about me - all the things I like!" Some of her favs: Ramen noodles, going to the Philadelphia Zoo, the color yellow, playing with friends, getting her hair done, putting on chap stick with her aunt Ri, playing barbies, dress up and anything princess!! :) Bri colored a picture of her and Rylee and taped them on the bottom - I thought they looked SO cute!!

11 comments:

bows and more said...

OK you seriously have one of the cutest families I have ever seen! Honestly those family pictures are so darling! And your little Bri Oh my, can we arrange a marriage now with one of my boys??? Love the dead penis story!!! So funny! And so sorry you are having such a rough time right now! Glad you are back, hope I will run into you in Wal-mart soon! Take care

Lacey said...

Girls are so much fun!!

Dana said...

She is so dang funny, I love it. We should do lunch sometime soon and catch up. Maybe after Mike gets home.

Kisten Downey said...

Hey lady.... im going private i got a total freaky comment so leave me your email...

Megan Andersen said...

Hi Vanessa! It's Megan (Welch) Andersen--Micki's daughter. I found you from my sister-in-laws blog (April Hickman). Glad to see things are going good for you. Can't believe how much time has flown by--I still remember you pregnant with Bo...& your cute puffy ankles! Wow! Your girls are beautiful!! I am way jealeous of their tan skin with that beautiful blonde hair!!! Oh, & I love the name Bella...I would love to name my next baby girl that (if I ever have another one that is).

Rachel Doyle said...

She sure keeps you busy -- You and Mike are going to have to watch the boys like crazy!!!

Lindsay said...

NESS! That girl of yours is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it! I so laughed out loud (LOL -- if you will) to the "dead penis" story. The best ever! Well done on raising such a fireball! Love her -- she will be my daughter-in-law one day, you know.

Laura and her boys! said...

My boys would be in the fight for Bri too. She is beautiful. I love how she decided to marry non of them. But who doesn't want a bunch of boys fighting over them? LOL

Rhi said...

You're in trouble with her! She's too smart for her own good, and already so stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

Your blog stories are hilarious! Matt called from work the other day and asked if I had read the latest "penis in the garage"--so funny!

Love all the pics and loved catching up. We are coming up this weekend and would love to see you guys!

AnnDee said...

I'm back! Slowly I'm posting summer happenings. So check it out when you are bored -- which sounds to NEVER be happening these days.

I hope the week or so goes by fast and mike gets home safe and sound! You are a great single mom though -- and your kids, I'm sure are loving staying with cousins and friends. They are all so cute!

love ya