Monday, August 18, 2008

There's A Dead Penis in the Garage!

One of my closest friends, Shauna, lives across the street (we have lived across the street for about 8 years). Shauna came over a couple of days ago with tears in her eyes from laughing SO hard. She said that Bri came running in saying, "There's a dead penis in your garage!" Shauna not thinking she heard her right said, "What did you say?" Bri repeated herself, "There's a dead penis in your garage!" Shauna hurried out to see for herself... Here's what she saw. A few minutes later one of their friends, Audrey said, "I knew it wasn't a penis or it would have pee'd on us!"

*The best part is... Bo was standing next to me while Shauna was telling me the story. Bo said, "What's a penis?" We don't use the word "penis" in our house - we use "unit." Bri must have heard it somehow - a little TOO educated for a little 4 year old!! :) Geez, that girl keeps me on my toes!!

11 comments:

Aleisha said...

That is so funny. I had to look at the title twice to see if I read it right. ha ha ha

Kirk and Joan said...

I laughed so hard! Your little Bri sounds like quite the spitfire! It has been fun to check in on your blog page now & then to keep updated on your cute little family. So glad you got to see Mike and Bri back in D.C. (Go Super Six!) Bri will have to be without Mike for 10 weeks starting about mid-September - so I'm sure she'll really relate to your "single Mom" experience.

LACY said...

That is HILARIOUS!!

Rachel Doyle said...

That's funny -- what is it really? Hope you are doing well without Mike being home -- that's rough!! You're in our thoughts and prayers. Love ya.

Dana said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. What a smart little thing you have on your hands.

Jaime said...

SOOO funny, laughing out loud. I can totally see her screaming that with no problem -- she's just so honest and says it like it is. BTW, did you get the disk??!!

Lacey said...

Hilarious!! So, what is that really?

Erin said...

This blog has been the topic of many conversations around here the last couple days. So funny.

Melissa said...

I love it!! It was good to see you the other night--welcome back and hang in there. Melissa

Laura and her boys! said...

This is the funniest thing I have ever heard! Your family is hilarious!

Steph said...

Okay, so what IS that thing? Am I the only one who can't tell? I am in love with Bri! That is hilarious!