Saturday, August 30, 2008

WE MADE IT!!!!

YAHOO!! WE MADE IT!! Mikey just finished his LAST day of APX sales!! He worked is tail off this summer! We set a HIGH goal for ourselves this summer - 100 sales... Guess how many Mike got?! 100 SALES!! I'm SO happy and proud and thrilled and excited and..... I can hardly wait to have him home - he's packing tonight and on the road tomorrow! All he has to do is travel across the USA and he's HOME SWEET HOME!! I LOVE IT!! I never knew I could miss someone SO much - a month is an awfully long time to be apart! Hopefully Wednesday is the day - I LOVE WEDNESDAY! I LOVE MIKEY!! :)

9 comments:

Jaime said...

Yay Vanessa! You did it! I knew you would! And super YAY for Mike! He did it! That is all such exciting news! I'll be crossing my fingers for Wednesday -- drive safe, Mike!

Cassie said...

I am so glad he will be home soon. I would hate to have Corey gone that long. You are way tougher than me!
By the way....I just left a comment on Genis' blog and said it really isn't fair that these Barben kids are sooooo cute. Seriously.

L and T said...

Way to go Mike! We are so glad you guys will be together again soon.

The Johnson's said...

Yea! Good for you! Now you know how hard it would be to be a single mom and why you love Mike so much!

Erin said...

Wow! I that is so great he hit 100! Pray, pray, pray no one cancels or stops paying their bills!!!! Similar thing happened to Jason his first year, and until we were paid in January, we were keeping our finger's crossed and checking the stats daily!

LACY said...

Way to go Mike!!

Rachel Doyle said...

Congrats -- I am glad that you won't be a "single" mom for long.

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

Mike did so awesome this summer. I am so glad your family will be together agian. i was feeling really stressed for you vaness... as i read your blog i kept wondering how you did it all without a husband for a whole month!

Brad and Genis Barben said...

Mike you did awesome this summer, way to reach your goal! We are so happy to have you back and for the Barben's to be whole again! Glad you made it safe.