Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bo's Baptism!!

SO proud of my Bodie! Bo was baptized Sept. 6th at 3:30! What a great day and a special experience!!
Bo was lucky enough to share his baptism day with one of his best friends, Logan! Everyone at church kept commenting on how they looked like "future missionaries." They also had the opportunity to bear their testimonies together in Primary for the first time! :)
Oooohhhhh!!
We LOVE all our friends and family who came to support us! We had a YUMMY meal (thanks to everyone for your contribution!)

I LOVE IT!! There's nothing better then to have Mike home with us! I just can't express how much I missed him. On Monday night both our kids got their start of the school year father's blessings - I'm lucky to have such a great man!!
In their whites!!
I love you Bodie - you have NO idea how PROUD I am of you! How grateful everyday I am to be your mom - to have you in my life! SO glad you decided to be baptized!! I hope you always continue to make good choices in your life!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jaime said...

Yay Bo! Congrats Buddie! He is so cute!

Lacey said...

How can he be 8 yet?? Such a cutie! And fun to see pics of all your family....especially your grandpa! What have your grandparents been up to anyway? I think about them every time we go through Cedar City.

Brad and Genis Barben said...

We just love you Bo. Steele loved looking at all the baptism pictures. Bo, you are such a great cousin and such a wonderful example.

Grandma Julie said...

Bo I am so proud of you and the example you set for all of us to follow. I have loved watching you grow up to be such a special boy. Always know how much you are loved by all of us.

boandmarianne said...

Bo is so handsome and growing up too fast! Sorry we missed out on the big day. It looks like it was a hit. We love you guys! Keep up the good work on your blog - we check it often!

Anonymous said...

lovely age his pussywill be so tight