Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party

Last weekend we went to Lagoon for "Frightmares!" This is the only picture I have!! My battery on my camera was dead... It was fun! I was proud of my kids - especially my Bo who is usually reluctant to ride roller coasters! We rode everything except for "Wicked!" The haunted house was a MESS - Bo and Bri bawled the whole time, but the rest of the day was a success!! :)We went to a Halloween party on Friday in our neighborhood - here's Bo and Jacob K. Bo is THRILLED about being a skeleton this year - I thought the two of them were darling!!

Gooo Bo - eat that donut!!
This picture needs an explanation... I wanted to take a picture of Bri and her friends dancing. She wanted to take a picture of them dancing around her - with her in the middle. Unfortunately none of them would cooperate with her plan. In this picture she's less then happy!
Here's the girls - doing the "hokey pokey!" Bri is a "swiss ballerina." Such cute girls! Our kids loved the party! Can't wait for next year - thanx Rasmussen's!! :) Anytime together with the neighbors is a GREAT time!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Laura and her boys! said...

I love Halloween and parties! They are so much fun. Your family looks so cute. I'd like to go to Frightmare one year too.

Lacey said...

So much fun!! We were at Lagoon "Frightmares" over UEA weekend!! Ryan has been having nightmares and been scared since then but Fall sure is fun and exciting.

Steph said...

You've been BOO-ed! Hop on over to my blog and check the side bar to claim your prize! Happy Halloween!

Debra Christiansen Jacobson said...

Hey! Your kids are adorable! Glad you're doing so great!!

Vanes said...

Look at this, I posted on your blog again, LOL jk. I love the pics, your family is way cute. Love the blog. Thanks for your help

Vanes said...

my blog is braydonnielsenfamily.blogspot.com.

Hey look I am you, how funny is that!!! :)

JELISA said...

HEY! I totally gave you that shirt! It looks SO cute on you! You have the cutest fam! I love all of the kidos! Haha, Aunt Pudycat! Me and dad were just gettin a kick out of that a couple days ago! I love that! Sure love you guys! Remember, I'm always here if you need something! If you and Mikey want a night out, I would be happy to watch the kids! Love you so much!

Courtney said...

that park is on Dixie Drive barely south and across the street from where you turn to go to Green Valley. You cant really see the playground equip. from the road but you can tell there is a park.