Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More from Bri...

Today Bri, Bella and I were at Costco. I was busily unloading the groceries from my cart into the van. Bri said, "Mom, look at that little girl in the cute yellow dress! I wish I had a darling dress like that - and braids like that!" I looked over and saw - about 5 polygamist women and their kids! I have always thought she had pretty good fashion! Oh, Bri - what should I do with her?!Tonight Bo was looking at a toy Bri got in her kids meal. He told her, "Bri, your boyfriend has these!" Bri giggled and said, "Stockton isn't my boyfriend, I'm just going to marry him!" Then she looked at Kara and said, "It's going to be SO embarrassing when we get married!"

4 comments:

Erin said...

That is so funny! I have never seen a polygamist.

jeny said...

that is hilarious b/c everytime Avery see's one, she says "look at those barbies, mom" or she thinks they are princesses.

Maybe the rest of us are trying too hard with the make-up, hair color and stylish clothes. These little girls must see true beauty;)

Laura and her boys! said...

Too funny! I'm not sure I would want to be a polygamist. Well, maybe if I was the first wife and could chose all the others and make them do all the jobs like cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc.

Rachel Doyle said...

Your Bri sounds like she is such a character. Oh your in trouble when she gets older!