Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our last day!!

It all had to come to an end! Our last day in rained a bit - we still swam in the ocean and the pool! We came and sat by the ocean until the last minute!
I had our maid take this from our balcony - we want to come back here! Our first night home we checked rates! We were crazy about this vacation! Thank YOU APX and thank you Jeriah for your ticket so I could go too!!
One more balcony after swimming the ocean - can you believe it!? GORGEOUS!!
Mexico - we miss you already!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Courtney said...

oh my goodness, you've been busy blogging! i really hope you guys come this summer! we just signed up a friend of Justin's from high school and they have 3 cute kids, a boy 8, a girl 5 and a baby girl 2...perfect for you!

The Phillips said...

I am so so jealous

Laura and her boys! said...

I'm glad you got around to putting more than one picture on here. This place looks amazing! I'm totally jealous, but really glad you got to go. So you guys going to Philly again this summer?