Thursday, January 15, 2009

IK KIL (Sinkhole)


After Chichen Itza we went to this sink hole - kind of like a cave?! There's a landing you can jump from into this fresh, kind of cold water! Jess said to me , "You know we're going to jumping eventually don't you?!" This picture was right after I jumped!Hard to see - but this is Mike jumping in (actually diving in!)

Here's Mike and I jumping together! I was SO glad I did it! I would have really regretted it if I hadn't! It was a BLAST!!
We stopped in a DARLING - but very poor - Mexican village after the sink hole for some dinner! This was the grocery store we bought our Coke from!
Blurry - but I LOVED this! A grandma, mom and granddaughter on moped! The little girl waved and waved at me! This little town was one of my favorite parts of the trip! There was the cutest school and kids in uniforms! No one asked us for money - they all looked very happy! Most riding bikes with HUGE baskets in front! Just a great place to be!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: