Saturday, March 14, 2009

Grandma Hafen Tuesday Visits

We look VERY forward to seeing Grandma Hafen every week - here's just a few cute pics of my kids enjoying her and her sweet spirit!
Bella got Bri's frosty all down the front of her - we usually bring "Wendy's" with us for lunch! YUM!
Look how cute! Bo and his friends Josh, Aaron and Jacob in the backyard playing a little FOOTBALL!! They are SUCH good boys and SO fun to have over! Boys just entertain themselves - SO EASY to please!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Natalie Park said...

Vanessa! Your kids are ADORABLE! This makes me want to go visit my grandma! So special!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I miss Grandma Hafen. Give her a big hug and kiss from me this Tueday k!! Tell Mable hello too, I miss her as well. Man, we sure are missing you guys. Love ya tons!

Steph said...

Looks like an awesome neighborhood for football. We are sad that we won't see you guys this year for baseball. However, Lewis & Conner are both on the Mariners team in the Washington league:)

Zac-ShaunaFamily said...

Who are those hot boys? (Josh is reading over my shoulder, a very embarrassed 10 year old.)