Saturday, March 14, 2009

Love the Bells


You can use your imagination as to what these are stuck to my ONE year old's legs. I'll tell you what - they entertained her for a LONG time!
Giving "daddy" kisses! The kisses lasted SO long I had time to run grab my camera - and still get a shot of the KISSING! She is SO sweet - she sure has her daddy wrapped around her finger!
I didn't know if the day would ever come - Bella has learned how to say her prayers!! HOORAY! She used to not want any part of folding her arms - look how good she's doing now! She even mumbles along while Bo and Bri say their prayers!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Laura and her boys! said...

Okay, such a cutie pie! And the maxi-pads are to die for!!! LOL I've had the same thing happen with tampons as well. Don't our kids know those things are expensive?