Monday, April 27, 2009

Bellsa!!

I'm NOT kidding - SOME DAYS! The other day I was carrying in my groceries and left Bell in the car for a sec - look what I found....
My pop spilled into the middle console and all over the carpet...
Bananas peeled - my purse emptied out - a complete wreck!! I can't keep up with her - BUT, I'm absolutely crazy about her - she just cracks me up! Everyday is a new adventure!

She likes to bathe in the sink now - so all day she asks to get in! "SINK!! SINK!!" Sometimes it's nice - I can get work done in the kitchen and she's contained and happy! Win - win!! (This was bath #2 for the day!) BTW - she makes a terrible mess; she spills a TON of water out on the floor - still, sometimes it's worth it! :)
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Brittany and Daniel said...

Your children are so cute. You are such a darling mom. It is amazing how fast kiddo's can turn clean into disaster. Bell is so cute.

Lacey said...

What a cute little stinker!! I just love that little Bells!
I'm going to call you soon....I really want you guys to come up sometime this summer. Rob's going to be traveling a lot in the coming months with his new job. It would be so much fun!

Laura and her boys! said...

LOL that's all I can say!

Jaime said...

Vanes - you have THE cutest kids! I read all your recent posts and oh I know the panic of a "lost" kid, the craziness of a child way too smart for their own good and how cute they can be when they are sorry! I laughed when Bri mentioned the tennis skirt - that is sooo her! Love it! I miss you guys! Plans are starting to take fold though and if all goes well we could be St. G bound for good in 2 years! Fingers crossed!

Jordan and Mandy said...

Bella is so cute! I can't believe how much she has grown!

Aleisha said...

What a cutie!! They are so much fun and work at that age but they grow up so fast that you can't help and enjoy it right??? I have been slacking on my blogging lately. It was fun catching up with your blog. It is all so cute!

Zac-ShaunaFamily said...

hi bella lindsay-

Anonymous said...

K Ness, I am in some serious needs of some Barben updates. I'm missing you guys, so get to work on this blog girl. :) Just a smiley to take some of the meanness out of it, but I am serious... get t work!!

Steph said...

Oh goodness! I haven't checked in on blogs in so long! She is getting big and looks like she's keeping you busy:)
I forgot how much work the little ones are!

Anonymous said...

Oh where oh where has my blogging ness gone, oh where oh where is she? with her hair cut short and her kids in school, oh where or where is she?

Steph said...

Seriously. Vanessa. Where are you????