Friday, June 6, 2008

Brandywine park















Finally just a "normal" day! Last Sunday we woke up and went to church, came home and had a Sunday nap, went to the park and had family home evening that night! Notice Bella's crawling - she has learned to crawl like this when she wears a dress! This was the same park where we went when we were in that paper the first day we were here! I'll put the link on to the paper in case you missed it! http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?
category=archive&date=20080507&template=archive

I can't believe how much I appreciate Sunday's! At home Sunday wasn't the day of the week that I looked forward to - it was always very busy for us with Mike's church calling! Now, we LOVE Sunday's - Sunday's are what get us through the week! Instead of "Thank goodness it's Friday" - THANK GOODNESS IT'S SUNDAY!!

5 comments:

Steph said...

Sunday has always been my day of choice. For the very reasons you explained. I love the "permission" to just lay down and take a nap. GUILT FREE! It helps when you have an easy calling (which I do). Yes, Sundays are the best!

Laura and her boys! said...

Sundays are good and bad for me. I have the perfect church time 10:30! But the rest of the day is usually filled with "I'm bored," "Can't we watch TV?," and "I hate Sundays." Sometimes, I want to just throw in the towel, take a nap, and say do whatever you want! Who am I kidding, somedays I do! LOL

Britania said...

You guys look like you are having a blast. Things haven't changed around here, except its getting hotter. Be safe.

jess said...

Hey, I am so glad you guys are surviving and i think of you frequently...especially on Sundays! :)

Robyn said...

Vanessa you are living back East! WOW, we loved our year in Ohio. I hope everything goes well for you guys. It is fun being in a new place but I have loved being closer to family now. New York is great. Best wishes for you guys. Robyn