Saturday, June 21, 2008

Stone Harbor Beach!

We can't get enough of the beach! Living about 1 1/2 hours away is closer then I'll probably ever be to the ocean - we have take advantage of it! Look at this town - Stone Harbor, NJ! I love this - the houses back right up to the ocean - they all have a dock and pull their boats right up to their backyard! Can you imagine?! It's incredible - along the entire shoreline!!
Here's a closer view for ya!! Do you want to move in with us?
Check out Bell's eyelashes - covered in sand!!
Oh my goodness - I love her!! It's funny people in the east have a whole different mentality. Bella had crawled over to this ladies chair while she was down at the ocean. Bell pulled herself up on it and put a couple small handfuls of sand on the seat. She was right next to me - I was watching her. When the lady walked up she said, "Is this your baby?" She sat down in the other chair - the one Bella was at wasn't being used. I said, "Oh, I'm sorry - is she bothering you?" She said in the rudest voice, "Well, she's putting sand all over this chair!" Heaven forbid you get sand on you AT THE BEACH!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: