Saturday, June 21, 2008

You won't believe this!!


Tam said that she watched an episode of Oprah about "Freegan's" (spelling??). Freegan's are people who pull many of the items they own, eat and use out of garbage cans! I literally pulled this chair and coffee table out of the dumpster! I wan't there looking for it, but I noticed it in the recycle dumpster as I threw my trash in!! I was thrilled! We are expecting company next week and would love to have another seat in our family room! I'm amazed that someone would throw these away and not take them to the Good Will! There's not ONE thing wrong with either one!! I was thrilled! Mike... not so thrilled - he thinks we need to put a sheet over it and sit on the sheet!! You'll have to keep an eye on the dumpster near you!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Brad and Genis Barben said...

Now that's a good deal. Maybe we'll have to try our hand at garage selling again when you get back. All your pictures are darling. It seriously looks like sooo much fun. We can't wait to come see you all. Rylee asks me everyday if today's the day we go see Bri. Love you all and good luck with work this week.
Genis