Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bo's a CUB SCOUT!!


It was only Bo's SECOND pack meeting... and he's already getting awards! We wouldn't have known about the awards (or pack meeting for that matter if it weren't for GREAT neightbors - SO glad we didn't miss it!) Bo is GUNG HO about scouts - feeling the fire! Mike and him have mulling over his scout book every minute since pack meeting!You may recognize this little cutie - Logan! Bo and him have birthdays within a week AND go to the same school - so many of their "firsts" happen together!

Bo receiving his awards... He's SUCH a thankful kid - he was THRILLED!
All three of these boys were on Mike's flag football team - guess what "belt loop" they got?!
His first TWO "belt loops!" He actually didn't "earn" the fishing one because we missed the day camp where they did it! Bo was VERY worried about this - he went up of the scout leader and told him that he didn't deserve it... They told us to earn it on our own and just keep it for now! Needless to say, ever since Bo keeps saying, "Dad, when are we going fishing?!"
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Braydon Nielsen said...

That is so cool. Scouting rocks, that is why I am in scouting. Way to go. It is cool to see how much they can progress from a boy into a young man through scouting!!! Rock on!!! :)

Steph said...

Oh scouts! I wish I could be as enthusiastic about it as you! Lewis and Steve are loving it. I hope I can somehow ease into the whole "scout mom" thing. I guess I better hop to it. I have two scouts I gotta raise!

Grandma Julie said...

Go BO!!!! You are going to be a great Scout. I am so proud of you. Have a great time at the RAMS game. I love you all. Grandma Julie

Jaime said...

That is so cute. He look so grown up! So Vaness, your mom was asking me for a copy of the pictures and I was just going to tell you that you're free to do whatever you want with them, they are yours! That includes making copies for whomever you'd like! It's easy, just put one disk in one drive and a blank one in the other and press copy!

Jaime said...

If you have any troubles with getting it to work let me know and I'd be happy to get another one for you!

Laura and her boys! said...

Peyton likes scouts too, but can I just say that he finished a grueling season of tackle football with three practices a week and a game every Saturday, but there is no belt loop for that one. Hello, he worked a lot harder than he did in flag football last year. Did you get that I'm kind of bugged? LOL

Anyway, I called and asked about basketball, but sign-ups have closed. If Mike happens to need an extra kid or someone breaks a leg, please keep Peyton in mind because he is going to kill me!!!

Zac-ShaunaFamily said...

Love that boy. Thanks for your help with Josh! I am sure he is having a ball.