Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

Seriously - could she be any cuter?!
Every time Bell sees Bo in his costume she says, "Dog - Dog!" She thinks he's a dog? When we were trick-or-treating we passed a little boy about 12 years old. Bo said, "Oh, that poor boy - do you think he's lost?" I love that he is still at the age where he WANTS to be with us - trick-or-treating with his sister! They were SO cute! Literally RUNNING from house to house!
Here's a piece of the action - a back shot of them at the door! Lots of people would comment how polite they were! They both said THANK YOU every time and then Bri would yell, "Happy Halloween" at each house! This lady Cynthia W. makes homemade sugar cookies every year to hand out!
The best houses are the ones who try to scare the kids! Two of the houses were SO scary we practically had to drag Bri up to the door! Bri wasn't sure what to think of this mummy by the door... Look at her expression!!
Posted by Picasa
Every year we go trick-or-treating in my parents neighborhood! It's a great place to go - the perfect amount of houses! Plus, we love seeing my side of the family too - I'm SICK I didn't get a picture... Next time?!

8 comments:

Braydon Nielsen said...

Awesome Halloween pics. It looks like you guys had a blast at grandma's house. Hope your feeling better

Aleisha said...

Cute kids!!

Robyn said...

Cute pictures. How do you know Louise? I went to college with her. She and were in the education program together. She is such a great person.

Marcae said...

Love the costumes. I have to admit that you guys have the cutest kids! It sounds like you guys had a great Halloween!!

about us said...

You guys get my vote as one of the cutest families...not a bad looking one in the bunch (even Mike, just don't tell him I said that).

Jess said...

I can't believe how big Bella is! Time goes by so fast! How are you? It's been a while...

Melissa said...

I'm still waiting to get my pics from Jamie--have you printed yours off yet? Cute new blog! Melissa

Laura and her boys! said...

Cute costumes! The cat is to die for!