Thursday, November 20, 2008

Swimming in NOVEMBER!!

Swimming in NOVEMBER?! Can you even believe it?! Last Saturday we (my side of the family) went to Warm Springs in Nevada and swam the ENTIRE day! We even got sunburned! This is why we live in the desert!!If you haven't been before, it's WELL worth the drive! Everyone in my family got in the water except my grandma! It was a day filled with "Marco Pollo" and "Sharks and Minnows." My family LOVES to play games - we didn't even miss the slides and cliff jumping! Mostly, for me, I enjoyed being off of work - and spending the WHOLE day with Mike, Bo, Bri and Bell! What a SUPER day! Nothing could have made it better!! :)

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Where is that? I've never been but it looks like fun!

Aleisha said...

How fun. I remember going to a warm springs when I was young. I'd like to know where it is too. That looks like a blast. It is beautiful too.

Brad and Genis Barben said...

How fun! Bri looked darling dancing, what a natural! Love you guys, wish we say more of ya!

Lacey said...

That place is so fun! I went when I was younger and it's funny you mentioned playing Marco Polo because that's what I remember most about that place was playing that game while we were there!

Jaime said...

How fun is that? I think that day I'm pretty sure we were making a snow man!! What a difference a short flight some where can make! That is definitely one of the benefits of desert living!!

Laura and her boys! said...

My boys would absolutely love this!This too is why I live in St. George! I love, love, love the weather here.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you were out here and we didn't get together. We had thanksgiving with Jaime and Brian today and found out that you were here during the summer. Wish we would have known.
Jared and Tiffany Evans
email us at tjevans1@mac.com