Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fiestamericana Condesa Cancun

HEAVEN ON EARTH!! Last week Mike and went for a short (3 night stay) in Cancun with APX! (Picture courtesy of Kyla!! :)

APX was the alarm company Mike sold for back east last summer! If any of you are feeling HIT by this economy you should really consider APX - they wined and dined us! We were impressed with them before, but we are even more so now!!
So, this was our hotel! It was AMAZING!! Mike and I have been to Mexico several times and really we're not THAT big on Mexico - neither of us were looking that forward to our trip! All we could think of was LOTS of traveling! We would have been SICK if we would have passed this trip up - we LOVED IT!!
We loved our room...
But, this is what we DIED over! The view from our balcony was fabulous!! We sat our on our deck every night and watched the ocean - can you believe this?~ APX paid for our whole trip - even our meals! WE LOVED EVERY MINUTE!
Here we are enjoying the pool and jacuzzi! Here we are with Mike's boss from this summer - Matt and Jessica, Justin and Courtney, Brandon and Mike's brother Jeff! We loved seeing them all again!
We could have all the drinks we wanted, so we drank pina coladas and mango smoothies until we were SICK!!
On our last night Mike and I got a couple massage - HEAVEN!! It was supposed to be on the beach, but it rained so we moved to indoors! STILL HEAVEN! We had two little Mexican ladies - candlelight and MY MAN!! (The only thing left out of this picture was how short Mike's robe was - it cracked me up!! :)
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Dana said...

Looks like you guys had a blast you deserved it! It really is all about where you stay in Mexico or anywhere really. An amazing resort makes all the difference!

Grandma Julie said...

Oh the pictures make me want to go back again too. I love Mexico too. I did not want to come home from there. I am so glad that you had time to relax and play you both deserve it!!! I am saving my pennies right now so that I can go again someday. Mom

Anonymous said...

Na, this doesn't look fun at all. I'm so glad I just stayed home in my apartment in -27 degree weather. This was much more relaxing and my chair massage is much more pleasant than an human could actually do.
JUST KIDDING, of course, this looks incredible. I've never seen water that color. The pictures looked amazing, and I can't even imagine what it looked like actually being there.
I'm so glad you guys had such a great time, that is what it is all about... making good memories with the people you love. APX ROCKS!!!

Jaime said...

That looks like the most amazing trip! Those pictures are incredible, ness! Everyone needs that from time to time, I'm so glad this time around it's you, you totally deserve it girl!!

Steph said...

LUCKY!!!

Laura and her boys! said...

The picture from the top looks amazing! But the shrimp and lobster, not so much. YUCK!!!

Braydon Nielsen said...

You guys are so stinkin cute. Love the mexico pics.. Now I know what kind of fun you were having while I was slaving but butt off at work covering ya. Looks like a total blast.. Glad you guys had a great time...

Lacey said...

Looks like so mulch fun!! I wanna go there!! I'm glad you guys got to go on the trip.

LACY said...

How fun! Loved your view, so pretty.

Niels and Kayla said...

how fun is that! I am super jealous, i love cancun, we went on our honeymoon there, and that water is awesome! So pretty, i would love to go back!

Amberlee said...

WOW, this makes me want to go on a vacation, and I mean out of the state of Utah. You and Mike are adorable. Thanks for sharing the pics.