Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Ocean!

Mike and I went on a Caribbean cruise with my family years ago - I had forgotten how AMAZING the ocean is on that side of Mexico! It looks like they have put turquoise food coloring in the water! Here's the GIRLS!! Mickila, Me, Courtney, Jessica and Court's sister-in-law!
Mike said it was very easy to catch a wave down there! I got in the ocean, but I was too nervous to catch a wave! The waves seemed HUGE to me! It's funny because in Mexico the water is SO warm - it doesn't even take your breath away when you get in!
It's fun just to walk along the shore - the sand is SO soft and water is warm! I don't think I've been in such a romantic place before! It was JUST what we needed!!

Here's the shoreline! There is literally one beautiful hotel after another!
I LOVE IT!!
Here's the BOYZ in the ocean! We couldn't have had a better time if we tried!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

Nice pics. I have to ask too, where did you stay. If you wouldn't mind sharing. We went once and I can't remember where we stayed and I think where your at was it!! I'm hoping it is cause we LOVED it there. I would totally go there again. Let me know will ya!! Looks AWESOME!!