Thursday, February 26, 2009

BUSY BABY BELLA!!

A few days ago I was busy cleaning up and Bella was being VERY quiet - when I came around the corner THIS is what I found... Bella had opened the dishwasher and was fiddling in the silverware drawer! Then she posed for a picture! Funny how on my first I would have been upset - on the third I just grab my camera!!
Sometimes when Bella sleeps I just like to look at her - she's SO busy that it makes me appreciate the quiet time even more! Look what an angel! Notice the thousands of blankets in there with her?! She sleeps with FOUR!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Zac-ShaunaFamily said...

No wonder your dishwasher is broken:)!

Laura and her boys! said...

Such a cute girl. Dylan does the same thing. I get so mad because I don't want the door broken. I guess yours is already?