Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I could have killed him...

Bella has a serious problem - a shoe obsession! She'll steal yours too if you're not careful! She LOVES to try new ones on! Her favorites - heels (she doesn't get that from her mom!)OK - don't turn us in now that there is physical evidence of Mike burning weeds!! He thinks because he grew up on a farm in Idaho and his dad burned weeds all the time that he can burn them in our neighborhood!? It makes me a nervous wreck~! I tell him to do it on the nights that I work so I don't have to see! Here they are just getting the weed pile ready!Bo sure does enjoy the bon-fire with his dad, as well as 1/2 the neighbor kids! I smelled like smoke for two days after being out there for 2 minutes to take these pictures! I'm really not a fan!

Our neighbor is the a county prosecutor and I said, "Zac, I REALLY don't want to get a ticket!" He said, "I REALLY don't want Mike to get arrested!" Mike DID finally decide to stop after the wind picked up - the flame got pretty big for while there!! :) Lucky me, still more weeds to burn!
Bri-Bri with her two darling friends Rylee and Callie! Callie is getting ready to move out of our neighborhood! We are going to miss her and her family SO much! They are a pleasure to live by - we just think the world of Callie! Her dimples and darling personality are her best qualities!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Laura and her boys! said...

My neighbors and I burn weeds all the time. Are we not supposed to? I'll just plead ignorance if I get caught :)

Erin said...

That's good that she's early liking heels. I still can't wear heels. I wore them on my wedding day, and that was the last time I ever did (and almost the first, I think!). Ha ha. Maybe if she starts so young, she'll be a natural. My friend wore heels all the way through her pregnancies, because to her they were comfortable.

Aleisha said...

My parents used to burn weeds all the time when we lived in Dammeron Valley. How funny!

boandmarianne said...

Vanessa - I think I read your whole blog! Mexico, burning weeds and scouts, huh? It sounds like you and Mike are busy and having fun. It was great catching up with your cute family!