Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mr. MIKE

Mike's schedule ROCKS!! He now has Friday's off which means he is the new PE teacher for Bo's class!
The kids call him, "Mr. Mike"!! This day the kids played "WAR BALL!" The kids die over PE and Mr. Mike! Friday is test day for Bo, by the end of the the day the kids are ready for PE!!
There were a few tears from a few kids which Mr. Mike doesn't have much tolerance for...
I love that Mike takes the time to spend with Bo and his class! It's something fun Bo looks forward to every week - he has started requesting certain activities now! GOOD TIMES! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura and her boys! said...

Ok, this would be the coolest thing ever! I want Friday's off so I can go teach PE for Peyton's class. It would be such a blast!

Rhi said...

The bike riding looks like so much fun. Makes me want to get my bike out!