Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter Clothes!!

Our annual Easter egg hunt at Grandma Penny's! My kids always look forward to this one because 1)there's TONS of eggs and 2)there's MONEY in the eggs! They each got over $3! Bri is wearing her cousin's Lindsay's clothes! Mike and I helped fill all the egggs - an entire laundry basket FULL!
Here's my kids with their sacks, money and candy!

Bri picked out her Easter dress - she wanted to match Bella and she wanted YELLOW - her "favorite color." We got these shoes for her pagent and put curlers in her hair - I made her bow! She was very happy with how darling she looked!
Handsome Bo! He's finally OKAY with wearing a suit! I think he looks like a HUNK with his suit on! He wants to grow out his hair - he's been begging for years SO we are trying it! We'll see how it goes - the trouble with that is that I only know ONE hair cut - I'm going to have learn another!
The flowers in Bells hair are REAL! At this point she had pulled off the bow I made her at least 6 times (the glue gun stayed plugged in) - I gave up and put real flowers in from our yard! They looked cuter! She knew she was twinners with Bri and LOVED that!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lacey said...

Looks like it was a fun Easter for you guys! The kids look so adorable! Luvs!

Jaime said...

love them in yellow! and bo looks soooo handsome!

Laura and her boys! said...

They look amazing! I didn't do Easter clothes this year. Maybe if I had girls to buy dresses for I would have, but boy stuff is so boring!

Grandma Julie said...

Hey just return the dressed I bought...and get summer clothes instead!! What happened to pink?? I am behind these days. hugs.

Zac-ShaunaFamily said...

cute linsay-